Your workplace can join the Workplace Partnership for Life (WPFL) program. The WPFL connects organ donation groups to the place you work. This helps people learn about organ donation.
How can we encourage organ donation?
Our workplace partners spread the word on organ donation in creative ways. Here are the most popular:
- Use the strategy = Give 5—Save Lives. Give the people who work for you five minutes during work to sign up to be donors.
- Add information to newsletters, emails, websites, posters, etc.
- Host a wellness fair, blood drive, or donor registration drive.
- Start a social media campaign.
- Share stories of people who received transplants.
How can I share our story?
We’d like to feature your story. Let us know how you’re helping to save lives.
Who runs the Workplace Partnership for Life (WPFL) program?
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) runs the WPFL.