Join Give 5 Save Lives — the workplace initiative that’s saving lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation registrations — five minutes at a time.
Workplaces of any size can encourage employees to register as organ, eye, and tissue donors by joining Give 5 Save Lives. This program is part of the Workplace Partnership for Life (WPFL) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration.
It takes just 5 simple steps to start Give 5 Save Lives in your workplace:
- Sign up for the Workplace Partnership for Life.
- Download the Give 5 Save Lives toolkit.
- Plan activities and track donor registrations with a local organ procurement organization.
- Promote your involvement using the Give 5 Save Lives toolkit messages and graphics.
- Celebrate success and share how many new organ donors your workplace registered.
Download the Toolkit Now (ZIP - 5 MB)