Join Give 5 Save Lives — the workplace initiative that’s saving lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation registrations five minutes at a time.
Workplaces of any size can implement Give 5 Save Lives to encourage employees, members, and volunteers to register as organ, eye, and tissue donors.
This corporate social responsibility initiative is part of the Workplace Partnership for Life (WPFL), a broader organ donor registration initiative of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration.
It takes 5 simple steps to implement Give 5 Save Lives in your workplace:
- Sign up for the Workplace Partnership for Life.
- Download the Give 5 Save Lives toolkit.
- Plan activities and track donor registrations with a local organ procurement organization.
- Promote your involvement using the Give 5 Save Lives toolkit messages and graphics.
- Celebrate success and share how many new organ donors your workplace registered.
Download the Toolkit Now (Zip - 4.5 MB)